Car Hire Milano Via Gessi
Address & Contact DetailsVia Romolo Gessi 16, Milano, 20146. Tel: 0289409016
|Monday||08:30 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
Milano Via Gessi car hire, tailor-made for youWe make car rental easy, because we know you can’t wait to feel the freedom of the road and get the very most out of your stay. Wherever your travels take you, the keys are waiting for you to unlock the world.
Your journey starts hereFrom the moment you arrive, Avis has got your car rental covered for the duration. Whether you fancy a supermini or hot hatch for an urban jaunt, an elegant saloon for a business trip or wedding, or a people carrier for a family holiday – your perfect hire car is standing by on the tarmac.
Frequent renters get upgraded – and additional days for free – by signing up for Avis Preferred loyalty benefits. Simply choose a date and time and we’ll prepare your quality hire car.
Your hire car awaits … And the open road lies aheadBook now to unlock the world.
Driving rules in ItalyWhich side of the road?
In Italy, please drive on the right side of the road.
Country driving laws
- Mobile phones may only be used with a hands-free device
- Dipped headlights must be used in poor daylight visibility when driving on motorways, dual carriageways, and rural roads
- Use the outside lane to overtake on motorways and dual carriageways
- Do not use the horn in a built up area unless in danger
- There are historical areas in which you cannot drive. Look out for “Zona traffico limitato”
All speed signs will be in km/h.
For a standard Avis rental vehicle with no trailers:
- Urban roads: 50 km/h (31 mph)
- Urban highways: 70 km/h (44 mph)
- Secondary extra-urban roads: 90 km/h (56 mph)
- Main extra-urban roads (Expressways): 110 km/h (68 mph)
- Motorways: 130 km/h (80mph)
Be aware of changes to speed limits displayed on road signs due to adverse weather conditions.
Child safety / Seatbelt laws
- It is compulsory for the driver and all passengers to wear a seatbelt
- Children aged under 12 and less than 150cm tall must be seated in an appropriate child restraint for their size
- Children weighing up to 9kg must be seated in a rear-facing child restraint, in the back of the car only
Please note - It is the child’s parent / guardian or vehicle renter’s responsibility to fit the child seat.
This road rules information is for provided for general guidance only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and accurate, but any reliance you place on this information is at your own risk.