Davis Cup by BNP Paribas
Tickets for the Final : France vs Belgium
Win your tickets to the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas with Avis
Exclusively for Avis Preferred membersAvis will meet you in Lille to attend one of the most prestigious international tennis tournament, the DAVIS Cupby BNP Paribas . Come watch the sporting performances of the French and Belgium teams by participating in our great draw and try to win tickets for the Final which will take place on November 24th, 25th and 26th at the Stade Pierre Mauroy.
May the best team win !
How enter the competition?The contest is reserved exclusively to our Preferred members. To get a chance to be one of the lucky winners, make sure to fill out the form below before the 17th of November 2017 in order to receive your e-tickets for the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas Final.
Not a Preferred member?
Join our Avis Preferred loyalty program for free. In addition to win tickets to the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas, you will also benefit of several advantages (free weekend rentals, fast-track service at the counter, free upgrades ...). Once registered, return to this page to complete the form with your Avis Preferred membership number.
2. Employees of Avis Budget Group, their subsidiaries, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion, their employees or family members of such employees may not participate in this prize draw.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw. Qualifying Entrants may enter the prize draw by website. Qualifying Entrants may enter by completing the prize draw entry form on the website at www.avis.nl/en/competition/davis-cup or writing with your name and address to Avis Netherlands, Attn. Marketing, Antwoordnummer 6067, 1320 VB Almere, Netherlands.
4. The opening date for all entries is 08.00am 7th November 2017. The closing date for all entries is 23.59pm on 16th November 2017. Any entry received by the Promoter after this time and date will not be entered into the prize draw. The Promoter does not represent, warrant or guarantee the availability of (i) any website or computer system in its custody or control or belonging to any third party or (ii) any telecommunications systems necessary for accessing any Promoter website or computer system. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, damaged, defaced, illegible, incomplete or delayed regardless of cause whether delayed in the post or incomplete due to systems failure, or for entries not received or incompletely received due to tra¬c congestion, unauthorized human intervention, failure of computer or telecommunications systems or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or the failure to capture any such information. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds (a) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this draw (b) to be acting in violation of these rules (c) to be acting otherwise than in good faith or (d) to have provided any false or misleading information as part of the process of entering the draw.
5. The prize draw for entrance tickets to the final of the Davis cup on 24, 25 or 26 November. The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries and the judge’s decision is final. The selection of the winner shall be monitored by Avis Netherlands. The Promoter shall, within one (1) day of selection of the winners, write to the winners by email notifying the prize draw outcomes. To claim the prizes the winners must, within two working days of receiving such notification from the Promoter, provide written evidence of their residency, age. Such evidence must be provided in the form of a driving licence.
6. Names of the winners will, for a period of two months after the draw date, be published on the websites set out in Rule 3. All Qualifying Entrants who become winners will be advised of the nature and extent of publicity and distribution of their names as winners and be given the opportunity to consent to such publicity and distribution.
7. The prize is 2 entrance tickets to the finals of the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas in Lille, with a value between €50,- and €90,-. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with an alternative of similar characteristics and of commensurate value. The winners may be requested to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion without further compensation. The names of all Qualifying Entrants who become winners may be published and distributed, provided that the winners will have granted their consent to this in advance.
8. The rules and any dispute or difference relating to them shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
9. All information you provide on ‘entry’ will be held on a database. From time to time the Promoter may wish to use your name and address to send you information on Avis products and promotions that may interest you.
10. Please direct any queries or complaints regarding this prize draw to the Promoter at the address set out at the end of these Prize Draw Rules. Upon receipt of a complaint, our customer services team will deal with the matter.
Promoter: The Promoter is Avis Budget Group, Louis Armstrongweg 4, 1311 RK Almere, Netherlands.
How to retrieve your Avis Preferred membership number?
Your Avis Preferred membership number must be presented as following : 1AA11A
If you don't know your Avis Preferred membership number or don't know where to retrieve it, please go to the "Your Account" section on the menu of Avis.be. Once the menu opened, enter the adress email and the password selected during your registration then click on the button "Sign in". You will be landed toward your Preferred account. Your Avis Preferred membership number will be displayed on the first page.